Cubs' starters being pushed too far?
Updated: May 16, 2003, 10:26 AM ETBy Jim Baker
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Verlander tabbed to start 7th opener in row
- Mets' Niese cleared to throw, sources say
- Feldman to start Astros' opener vs. Yankees
- MRI shows damage to Corbin's UCL in elbow
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Chicago Cubs Practice Royal T-Shirt