Wild powerless to stop Mighty Ducks so far
Updated: May 14, 2003, 10:34 AM ETBy By Jim Wilkie | NHL Insider
Besides Minnesota's obvious problem of solving Anaheim goaltender Jean-Sebastien Giguere in the Western Conference finals, the Wild's playoff survival hinges on special teams. If the Minnesota Wild are going to stage a third consecutive incredible series comeback and cut Anaheim's 2-0 series lead, they'll have to figure out how to get their power play back on track as the series shifts to Arrowhead Pond for Games 3 (Wednesday) and 4 (Friday).
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars' Peverley out for season after collapse
- GM: Tortorella talk 'rumor and speculation'
- Backlund, Flames bombard struggling Ducks
- Canucks win SO; Kesler hurt, out 'a while'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Anaheim Ducks Rink Runner Floor Mat