Kings counting on Christie for defense
Updated: May 6, 2003, 11:56 AM ETBy By Terry Brown | NBA Insider
Do as Doug Christie says, not as he scores. "He's going through a little bit of a thing right now," Kings assistant Pete Carril told the Sacramento Bee of the shooting guard. "He's always working hard, and he's been shooting well in practice. He's making shots in drills, and actually I'm surprised he has such a lack of confidence in himself. You've got to believe in yourself, and for him not to believe in himself, as hard as he has worked on his game and as much effort as he gives in other phases of the game, it's surprising."
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
- Sources: Agents protesting NBPA head vote
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Sacramento Kings Dart Cabinet