Kings counting on Christie for defense
Updated: May 6, 2003, 11:56 AM ETBy By Terry Brown | NBA Insider
- Do as Doug Christie says, not as he scores. "He's going through a little bit of a thing right now," Kings assistant Pete Carril told the Sacramento Bee of the shooting guard. "He's always working hard, and he's been shooting well in practice. He's making shots in drills, and actually I'm surprised he has such a lack of confidence in himself. You've got to believe in yourself, and for him not to believe in himself, as hard as he has worked on his game and as much effort as he gives in other phases of the game, it's surprising."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- D'Antoni, Lakers' brass talk state of team
- Noah, Anthony decline to discuss 'gossip'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Sacramento Kings Carpet Tiles
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com