Zach Randolph is the money
Updated: May 2, 2003, 11:09 AM ETBy By Terry Brown | NBA Insider
If Dallas' Michael Finley, who made about $11 million this season, can't stop Portland's Zach Randolph from scoring in Friday's Game 6, then maybe Raef LaFrentz, who made close to $7 million, will give it a shot.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- MJ's 'flu game' shoes shatter auction record
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Knicks blow 23-point lead but pull out win
- Melo: Woodson 'can't worry about' status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Portland Trail Blazers Cuffed Pom Knit Hat