Robbins likely to remain a Raider
Updated: May 1, 2003, 11:02 AM ETBy By Darrell Trimble | NFL Insider
While his fight with depression is far from over, it appears Barret Robbins will continue the struggle as an Oakland Raider. On Wednesday, the team announced that if Robbins continues treatment for bipolar disorder the team will keep him on the roster. "All of us are hoping for a happy ending," Raiders senior assistant Bruce Allen told the San Jose Mercury News.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- Zimmer hire energized 'unhappy' Peterson
- Bad hair day: Skins rookie regrets new 'do
- Source: Giants unsure if Wilson can return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Oakland Raiders Esteem Long Sleeve Black Shirt