Stars will have new look, Guerin-teed
Updated: April 28, 2003, 11:33 AM ETBy By Jim Wilkie | NHL Insider
Bill Guerin appears ready to return to play just in time for the Stars because they need all the help they can get to claw back from a 2-0 deficit against the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim in their best-of-7 series. The Dallas forward has been out since he injured his thigh Feb. 27, and it required emergency surgery to restore blood flow to his leg.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Habs to have Price back in goal against Sens
- Peverley gets standing ovation at Stars game
- Penguins' Neal diagnosed with concussion
- Backstrom to get silver medal despite drug test
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Women's Anaheim Ducks Marina Heathered Black T-Shirt