Updated: April 17, 2003, 5:28 PM ETBy by Jim Wilkie
Philadelphia Flyers: No wonder Mark Recchi wanted to put an end to Game 4 of the Flyers-Maple Leafs series. The Flyers winger scored in overtime Wednesday night at Toronto to give Philadelphia a 3-2 victory and evened their first-round series at two games apiece hours before his third child was due to be born Thursday. New York Islanders: Fortunately for the Islanders, they don't have much time to dwell on the 3-1 loss to Ottawa on Wednesday night that put New York on the verge of elimination in their first-round series. Unfortunately, the Islanders don't have many answers for why they've fallen behind 3-1 after winning Game 1.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Ovechkin nets 4 to key Caps to SO victory
- Rangers' Callahan (knee) to miss 4-6 weeks
- Bruins prevail in Iginla's return to Calgary
- Bettman: Players learning how to hit safely
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's New Jersey Devils Red Basic Logo Adjustable Hat