Updated: April 17, 2003, 2:14 PM ETBy Chad Ford
It's the last day of the season and we still don't have a clue who is going to be stuck playing the Lakers in round one. The Blazers and Lakers both won Tuesday night, meaning that the Lakers can still finish with either the fifth or sixth seed in the playoffs.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron to go back to No. 23 for Cavs return
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers 'must play D'
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Kids' Washington Wizards Primary Logo Red Long Sleeve Shirt