Updated: April 17, 2003, 2:14 PM ETBy Chad Ford
It's the last day of the season and we still don't have a clue who is going to be stuck playing the Lakers in round one. The Blazers and Lakers both won Tuesday night, meaning that the Lakers can still finish with either the fifth or sixth seed in the playoffs.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Noah regretful but calls Perkins 'angry dude'
- Sources: Nets' Lopez (foot) done for season
- Randolph, Griz fend off Knicks to end slide
- Bulls' Deng, Butler ruled out against Cavaliers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Washington Wizards Team NBA Keychain