Updated: April 16, 2003, 5:13 PM ETBy Chad Ford
It's the last day of the season and we still don't have a clue who is going to be stuck playing the Lakers in round one. The Blazers and Lakers both won Tuesday night, meaning that the Lakers can still finish with either the fifth or sixth seed in the playoffs.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Woodson: Don't feel need to audition for job
- Nets officially sign Collins for rest of season
- Sources: Phil signs on as Knicks president
- Nuggets hand Heat 5th loss in last 6 games
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Washington Wizards Stacked Extreme Navy T-Shirt