Six months after his heart attack, Bob Huggins burns as hot as ever.
Updated: April 2, 2003, 3:23 PM ETBy By Bruce Feldman
- Bob Huggins WAS going ballistic. Jabbing his finger. Making threats. F-bombing someone who was T'ing him up. Fortunately, a cooler head restrained the coach, or else things could've gotten really ugly.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Spurs breeze past Heat with Duncan in form
- LeBron says sleeved jersey partly to blame
- Manziel inks endorsement contract with Nike
- Guard: Pistorius said everything was 'fine'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com