Not So Easy
Think Ernie Els is content with being the second-best golfer in the world? Think again.
Updated: April 2, 2003, 3:21 PM ETBy By Gene Wojciechowski, ESPN The Magazine
- On Tuesday your knuckles disappear inside Ernie Els' handshake, and you float away in blissful disbelief when he says, "You'll need time. Will an hour do?"
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- Tiger surges up Doral leaderboard with 66
- Source: Phil considers Knicks front-office job
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com