Colorado relies on their trilingual offensive lineman to hold the team together.
Updated: March 19, 2003, 2:17 PM ETBy By Ryan Hockensmith, ESPN The Magazine
- French sounds soft. Swearing in English is coarse. So when Colorado guard Marwan Hage flips out, the trilingual senior -- born in Beirut, raised in Montreal -- resorts to Arabic. "Sounds just right," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
- Staying in the nest: Seahawks retain Bennett
- Self 'confident' Embiid will play despite back
- 'Nervous' Bonds back with Giants in new role
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com