Bracketology Insider: Colorado
Updated: March 5, 2003, 9:07 AM ET
- Editor's note: Each week Bracketology Insider will take an in-depth look at teams headed for the NCAA Tournament ... or not. Updated Feb. 11 Week in review
Colorado (No. 47 RPI, No. 53 SOS) has played in fits and starts all season long, and last week was no exception. The Buffs split a pair of road games, getting hammered by an average Iowa State (No. 92 RPI, No. 84 SOS) squad last Tuesday and then cruising past equally pedestrian Baylor (No. 97 RPI, No. 82 SOS) on Saturday.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
- Tiger tweaks back, fades with birdie-less 78
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com