Bracketology Insider: Oklahoma
Updated: February 26, 2003, 11:32 AM ET
- Editor's note: Each week Bracketology Insider will take an in-depth look at teams headed for the NCAA Tournament ... or not. Updated Feb. 25 Week in review
From Feb. 10 on, Oklahoma (No. 1 RPI, No. 4 SOS) has faced a schedule that is seeing it play seven of its final eight games against teams in the RPI Top 60. Thus far the results have been encouraging, cementing the Sooners' status as a No. 1 seed. They added a pair of great wins over the last week, defeating Oklahoma State (No. 9 RPI, No. 15 SOS) and Kansas (No. 14 RPI, No. 12 SOS).
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Harvard snags 1st spot in NCAA tourney field
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- Reports: Saints to release Sproles if no trade
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com