Bracketology Insider: Kent State
Updated: February 25, 2003, 4:54 PM ET
- Editor's note: Each week Bracketology Insider will take an in-depth look at teams headed for the NCAA Tournament ... or not. Updated Feb. 25 Week in review
It was an up-and-down week for Kent State, which split a pair of games at home. The win was a 98-55 stomping of hapless Buffalo (No. 307 RPI, No. 266 SOS) last Tuesday. Twelve different Golden Flashes put points on the board; five scored in double figures.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Manziel inks endorsement contract with Nike
- Spurs breeze past Heat with Duncan in form
- Report: Sharper admitted sex not consensual
- LeBron may mentor George, gets ceremony OK
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com