WR lists: size, speed guys
Updated: February 13, 2003, 4:06 PM ETBy
- Editor's Note: Wide receivers come in all shapes and sizes and with varying speeds. With this in mind, Mel Kiper Jr. separates his top wide-receiver prospects into various key categories, starting with big receivers and deep-threat receivers (you'll notice there's some overlap). Also: check out his top five possession receivers (and more). Big Receivers
Wideouts with superior size who present problems for cornerbacks in the 5-foot-10 or 5-11 range.
1. Charles Rogers, Michigan State (6-4, 210 pounds): He's so talented, he could fit onto any list. His talent compares to Randy Moss. He's big, fast and athletically gifted -- he's got it all. The only thing he can work on is developing a bit more consistency catching the ball.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Stars' Peverley collapses, game postponed
- Sources: If no trade, Bucs likely to cut Revis
- Griffin pours in 37 as Clips take 8th in row
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com