NBA Power Outage: Passing time
Which team is the most reliant on assists? Terry Brown crunches some numbers. The answer shouldn't surprise anyone.
Updated: January 15, 2003, 11:20 AM ETBy By Terry Brown
- OK, I'll say it. I miss the old Jason Kidd. You know, the one who shot 39 percent from the field last year, 40 percent one season in Phoenix and 36 percent for a time in Dallas while averaging 14.1 points per game over his career.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- In progress: Tiger, others try to tame Doral
- Sources: Lakers not ready to fire D'Antoni
- Reports: Saints to release Sproles if no trade
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com