The Good, the Bad, the Kitchen Sink
Updated: January 13, 2003, 12:04 PM ETBy By Terry Brown
- Still picking confetti out of my hair wondering if Elton Brand, Ben Wallace, Erick Dampier, P.J. Brown and Zydrunas Ilgauskas (at an average of 397 games under each of their belts) know that they are the only players in the entire league to be grabbing more offensive boards per game than rookie Amare Stoudemire, who celebrated his 34th game Sunday night with six more of them. The Good Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
Week's work: 2-1 record, 29.6 ppg, 10.6 rpg, 3.3 apg, 1.3 spg, 2.3 bpg, 4 triples, 47% shooting
The only three times all season that Nowitzki didn't get near 20 points and 10 boards was when he tallied a combined 22 points and 13 rebounds against the Nuggets, Clippers and Pistons and the Mavericks ended up winning by a total of 71 points.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Mavericks extend Pacers' slide to 4 games
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com