NFL Mismatches: Week 11
Updated: November 15, 2002, 2:59 PM ETBy by Ryan Early
- Each week we preview one matchup per game that is such a mismatch that it should make an impact on the game, either through its exploitation or by changing a team's plans to try to compensate. This week's contests have a number of revenge games and division re-matches. The highest-profile game is ESPN's Sunday night contest with the Raiders playing the Patriots for the first time since the AFC divisional playoff game with the infamous "tuck rule" replay overrule that eventually led to the Patriots' Super Bowl victory. The Falcons and Saints meet up for the second time this season, as do the Jaguars and Texans. Meanwhile, the Chiefs look to get their offense back on track against the weak Bills defense, but the Bills' offense isn't too shabby either.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Stars' Peverley collapses, game postponed
- Sources: If no trade, Bucs likely to cut Revis
- Griffin pours in 37 as Clips take 8th in row
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com