NBA rivalries: Is there life after
Updated: October 15, 2002, 10:29 AM ETBy By Terry Brown
- Sacramento sucks. Los Angeles point guard Derek Fisher has hit more big shots than Mike Bibby ever has at less than half the price. Maybe Vlade can tell the rest of them how it feels to play in the finals. After all, he did it with the Lakers. And the next time Peja Stojakovic pulls up for a game-losing air ball, remind him that this isn't the World Championships and there are more than 13 people in the stands waiting to heckle him. Chris Webber . . . pants on fire. That's right, I said it. The Queens suck.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Browns, Raiders inquire on Revis
- Bynum to make Pacers debut against Celtics
- Sources: Johnson to Bucs on massive deal
- Source: Ware wants Cowboys' call by 4 ET
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com