2015 Premium Prospect Board
LSU lands two players on the debut edition of Tom Luginbill's big board
The Premium Prospect Board is a look at the members of the Class of 2015 who offer the most immediate impact and early value potential to the college football teams they are committed to or are considering.
The PPB will evolve throughout the recruiting process, based on criteria important to college football coaches. Rankings will change based on the prospect's play as well as the rosters of the school he has committed to or is considering.
Criteria for prospects are based on:
- Overall value at that position in college football
- Best available at specific position
- Specific value at that position for committed team or final interest schools
- Readiness in terms of physical attributes and mental makeup
- Readiness in terms of refined skill set and technique
- College-impact-ready talent
- Under-the-radar talent who could have an immediate impact
Analysis: Tall cornerbacks aren't standing on every street corner. This is becoming one of the most highly sought-after positions. Toliver possesses college-ready talent, has a refined skill set and is ahead of the curve mentally in terms of understanding the nuances of coverage. He looks like a long rangy safety but moves like a smaller cover corner. LSU is in need of perimeter talent and depth.
To see the rest of Tom Luginbill's Premium Prospect Board, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- Auburn's Marshall pays pot possession fines
- Washington QB Miles suspended for opener
- Bowling Green gets former Baylor WR Rhodes