On the newly-named "Blindsided" podcast, K.C. Joyner and Cary Chow go into detail the reasons why the Detroit Lions still continue to struggle and what they'll need to do in order to move forward. On the other side of the ball, Joyner offers that the Browns are on the rise.
Other topics include:
• What is really wrong with the Detroit Lions and what demonstrates why they are doing a bad job at developing talent?
• What is preventing the Lions from getting the ball to Calvin Johnson?
• Why isn't Pittsburgh using Mike Wallace optimally?
• What advice could Tom Brady give the rest of the league's quarterbacks?
• The Browns have four cornerstones of a team that will lead them to success in the future.
• Brandon Weeden's has potential, but he'll need receiver help in order to do so. Joyner says he can raise the level of play of those around him and that needs to happen soon for the Browns to make the playoffs.
• Justin Blackmon's underproduction isn't surprising, but is disappointing. What happened?
• Chow and Joyner make some bold predictions about this week's games.
• Is Landry Jones still a first round pick?
To listen to or download the podcast, become an ESPN Insider