The first few weeks of the college football season have given Mel Kiper some additional thoughts about the names and ranks on his Big Board. Kiper and ESPN Insider's Chris Sprow discuss the recent shake-up to the Big Board and what players have emerged favorably after just a few games this season.Other topics include:
• Why Matt Barkley is no longer No. 1 on the Big Board and why Georgia's Jarvis Jones is currently the man on top.
• Is the quarterback class in 2013 weaker than Kiper expected? Who stands out? Will anyone "seize the moment"?
• Is Tyler Wilson the quarterback that can move ahead of Barkley?
• Geno Smith and E.J. Manuel have big games this weekend, but will can come through?
• Can Florida State roll over Clemson? Will Bjoern Werner and FSU's defense be able to step up this week? Can they limit Boyd Watkins and Andre Ellington?
• Kiper discusses some new additions to the big board this week.
• How Notre Dame has approached their season and who on their front seven has stepped up?