Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 10
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Top tipsNick Foles, QB, Philadelphia Eagles For anyone who had a high waiver wire priority this week -- or lots of FAAB dollars left -- it might have been burned on Chip Kelly's new trigger man. But should it have been? Eric Karabell wrote in "Four Downs" this week that Foles isn't the greatest investment: He isn't assured of being the starter; he's fragile; and he's inconsistent. In fact, for his rankings from here on out, Karabell lists Foles in the No. 20 spot among QBs.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 10, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Figuring out wins/quality starts category
- Harris: Day 2 free-agency roundup
- Papi still highlights oldie-but-goodie list
- Harris: Day 1 free-agency roundup
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 10
Andrew Luck may not have been your top pick at quarterback this preseason, but this week, he's a borderline top-5 option. Rankings »
- After Further Review ...
- Christopher Harris breaks down Keenan Allen and discusses expectations for 2014.
- Change For The Better?
- Christopher Harris provides a fantasy takeaway from the latest NFL transactions.
- Offseason Focus
- Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz preview the NFC South and West for 2014.