Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 10
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Top tipsNick Foles, QB, Philadelphia Eagles For anyone who had a high waiver wire priority this week -- or lots of FAAB dollars left -- it might have been burned on Chip Kelly's new trigger man. But should it have been? Eric Karabell wrote in "Four Downs" this week that Foles isn't the greatest investment: He isn't assured of being the starter; he's fragile; and he's inconsistent. In fact, for his rankings from here on out, Karabell lists Foles in the No. 20 spot among QBs.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 10, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McKitish: Fantasy hoops weekly dish
- Fantasy hockey: Top 250 rankings
- Cregan: Revisiting true shooting percentage
- Carpenter: Big men who can produce 3s, steals
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 10
Andrew Luck may not have been your top pick at quarterback this preseason, but this week, he's a borderline top-5 option. Rankings »
- WR 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the WR position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?