Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 9
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Top tipsTom Brady, QB, New England Patriots Let's start with a player who hasn't played well lately but whose "off" season got rolling quite early. In his weekly Fantasy Scouting Report, Tim Hasselbeck writes that Brady is now a player who should be started only when it's a good matchup, and that there don't seem to be a lot of good matchups on New England's schedule.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 9, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Harris: Day 1 free agency roundup
- Cockcroft: Punting batting average strategy
- Carpenter: Filling category gaps
- Stock Watch: Wood up; Davis down
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 9
Tom Brady is tied for 19th in standard fantasy points among QBs. How will he fare against a stingy Steelers pass defense? Rankings »
- Backfield Changes
- Christopher Harris provides a fantasy takeaway from the first day of free-agent signings.
- Offseason Focus
- Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz preview the NFC South and West for 2014.
- ...While The Iron's Not Hot
- Matt Williamson lists his favorite buy-low trade targets for dynasty leagues.