Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 9
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Top tipsTom Brady, QB, New England Patriots Let's start with a player who hasn't played well lately but whose "off" season got rolling quite early. In his weekly Fantasy Scouting Report, Tim Hasselbeck writes that Brady is now a player who should be started only when it's a good matchup, and that there don't seem to be a lot of good matchups on New England's schedule.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 9, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
- Karabell: Top fantasy prospects for 2015
- McCormick: Sixers who gain value after Wroten's injury
- Carpenter: Guards, small forwards who block shots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 9
Tom Brady is tied for 19th in standard fantasy points among QBs. How will he fare against a stingy Steelers pass defense? Rankings »
- TE 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the TE position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?