Stretch-run stash players
Jordan Reed leads top pick-ups who could become stud starters late
- Toni L. Sandys/The Washington Post via Getty ImagesJordan Reed makes a great addition for the end of the season.
Not everyone on an NFL roster was there at the start of the season, and it's obviously the same with fantasy football rosters as well. Every week, NFL teams take an inventory of what they've got on their roster -- who's hurt, who's not playing well, etc. -- and compare that to the guys who are available "on the street."
To read more of Tim Hasselbeck's fantasy advice, sign up to become an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McKitish: Top FBA waiver-wire targets
- Stock Watch: Wood up; Davis down
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 8
Robert Griffin III is beginning to look like his dynamic self again. How will he fare against the Broncos this week? Rankings »
- ...While The Iron's Not Hot
- Matt Williamson lists his favorite buy-low trade targets for dynasty leagues.
- Should You Run The Risk?
- Christopher Harris breaks down DeMarco Murray and discusses his expectations for 2014.
- Offseason Focus
- The Fantasy Focus crew previews the NFC East and North for 2014.