Stretch-run stash players
Jordan Reed leads top pick-ups who could become stud starters late
Not everyone on an NFL roster was there at the start of the season, and it's obviously the same with fantasy football rosters as well. Every week, NFL teams take an inventory of what they've got on their roster -- who's hurt, who's not playing well, etc. -- and compare that to the guys who are available "on the street."
To read more of Tim Hasselbeck's fantasy advice, sign up to become an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Hoops Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Carpenter: Roto strategy: Managing games played
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 8
Robert Griffin III is beginning to look like his dynamic self again. How will he fare against the Broncos this week? Rankings »
- TE 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the TE position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?