Players with best scoring chances
Marshawn Lynch, Calvin Johnson and others with ample TD opportunities
As we near the midway point of the 2013 regular season, it's time for our weekly look at our alternative to red zone data: opportunity-adjusted touchdowns (OTD).
If you're new to the stat, be sure to check out our introduction to rushing and receiving OTD. The OTD metric weighs every carry/target and converts the data into one number that indicates a player's scoring opportunity.
To read the rest of Mike Clay's analysis on the players with the best scoring chances, and all of Insider's fantasy football content, sign up for Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Week 14 sneaky pickups
- Hard Count: Best, worst defensive matchups
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate for Week 14
- Fantasy Football Week 14 QB rankings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 8
Robert Griffin III is beginning to look like his dynamic self again. How will he fare against the Broncos this week? Rankings »
- Getting Defensive
- Christopher Harris has seven key storylines for Week 14's action.
- Can Ben Come Up Big?
- Ben Roethlisberger is one of the most controversial players in the Week 14 rankings.
- I Still Love RG III
- Despite the Redskins' struggles, there's still reason to like what Griffin can offer.