Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 7
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Top tipsAaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
The Packers' receiving corps took a big hit in Week 6, with Randall Cobb and James Jones succumbing to injuries. After those two exited the game, Rodgers focused much of his attention on Jordy Nelson and Jermichael Finley (9 of his 11 passes headed in their direction). Eric Karabell writes this week in Four Downs that the loss of Cobb and Jones will affect Rodgers' value but could make a star out of a player such as Jarrett Boykin, who moves up the depth chart.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 7, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Stolen base strategy
- Tardy: Hoops Forecaster for March 17-23
- Karabell: Sleeper stolen base options for 2014
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 22
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 7
Doug Martin has the carries to put up points like a top-10 running back, but that hasn't been the case to this point. Will this be the week he finally does? Rankings »
- What's The Catch?
- Christopher Harris provides a fantasy takeaway from the latest NFL transactions.
- After Further Review ...
- Christopher Harris breaks down Keenan Allen and discusses expectations for 2014.
- Offseason Focus
- Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz preview the NFC South and West for 2014.