Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 7
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Top tipsAaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
The Packers' receiving corps took a big hit in Week 6, with Randall Cobb and James Jones succumbing to injuries. After those two exited the game, Rodgers focused much of his attention on Jordy Nelson and Jermichael Finley (9 of his 11 passes headed in their direction). Eric Karabell writes this week in Four Downs that the loss of Cobb and Jones will affect Rodgers' value but could make a star out of a player such as Jarrett Boykin, who moves up the depth chart.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 7, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Carpenter: Roto strategy: Managing games played
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
- Karabell: Top fantasy prospects for 2015
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 7
Doug Martin has the carries to put up points like a top-10 running back, but that hasn't been the case to this point. Will this be the week he finally does? Rankings »
- TE 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the TE position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?