Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 7
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Top tipsAaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
The Packers' receiving corps took a big hit in Week 6, with Randall Cobb and James Jones succumbing to injuries. After those two exited the game, Rodgers focused much of his attention on Jordy Nelson and Jermichael Finley (9 of his 11 passes headed in their direction). Eric Karabell writes this week in Four Downs that the loss of Cobb and Jones will affect Rodgers' value but could make a star out of a player such as Jarrett Boykin, who moves up the depth chart.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 7, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Harris: Week 15 free-agent finds
- Carpenter: Keep eye on Asik
- Open Ice: Deep goalie thoughts
- Karabell: 2013 rankings update finale
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 7
Doug Martin has the carries to put up points like a top-10 running back, but that hasn't been the case to this point. Will this be the week he finally does? Rankings »
- Picking Up The Pieces
- ESPN's Christopher Harris lists some top waiver-wire targets for Week 15, including Toby Gerhart.
- Catching On
- Eric Karabell updates his 2013 year-to-end rankings, by position and overall.
- Big Hurts
- Updates on many notable injuries across the league, including big names.