Fantasy Future Rankings: Week 7
Why Rams running back Zac Stacy is a strong option for the weeks ahead
Stop using past performance to evaluate fantasy players. Start using the future. Each week, numberFire will provide updated projections for future fantasy points through Week 17. To go with the numbers, Field Yates will provide analysis on what the numbers reveal. Fantasy players have a new resource to evaluate trades and roster moves: The Fantasy Future Rankings.
Building a fantasy lineup each week is a careful exercise in evaluating past performance while projecting future production.
In the case of Rams rookie running back Zac Stacy, a fast riser in numberFire's TPS metric (which measures a player's value for the rest of the season relative to the average fantasy starter), there isn't much production to speak of: 15 total fantasy points this year.
At least, there's not much to speak of yet.
To see the rest of the fantasy future rankings and which players have the most value to the end of the season, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Hoops Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Carpenter: Roto strategy: Managing games played
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 7
Doug Martin has the carries to put up points like a top-10 running back, but that hasn't been the case to this point. Will this be the week he finally does? Rankings »
- TE 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the TE position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?