Fantasy Future Rankings: Week 7
Why Rams running back Zac Stacy is a strong option for the weeks ahead
Stop using past performance to evaluate fantasy players. Start using the future. Each week, numberFire will provide updated projections for future fantasy points through Week 17. To go with the numbers, Field Yates will provide analysis on what the numbers reveal. Fantasy players have a new resource to evaluate trades and roster moves: The Fantasy Future Rankings.
Building a fantasy lineup each week is a careful exercise in evaluating past performance while projecting future production.
In the case of Rams rookie running back Zac Stacy, a fast riser in numberFire's TPS metric (which measures a player's value for the rest of the season relative to the average fantasy starter), there isn't much production to speak of: 15 total fantasy points this year.
At least, there's not much to speak of yet.
To see the rest of the fantasy future rankings and which players have the most value to the end of the season, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Stolen base strategy
- Tardy: Hoops Forecaster for March 17-23
- Sleeper stolen base options for 2014
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 22
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 7
Doug Martin has the carries to put up points like a top-10 running back, but that hasn't been the case to this point. Will this be the week he finally does? Rankings »
- What's The Catch?
- Christopher Harris provides a fantasy takeaway from the latest NFL transactions.
- After Further Review ...
- Christopher Harris breaks down Keenan Allen and discusses expectations for 2014.
- Offseason Focus
- Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz preview the NFC South and West for 2014.
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey St. Louis Rams Sam Bradford #8