Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 5
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Cleveland Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer came into our lives with a flash in Week 3, racking up 18 points in ESPN standard scoring that week and the next. But he went out like some other young guns in a blaze of glory.
The ACL tear he suffered in the Week 5 game against the Buffalo Bills means those who had won the lottery with him in fantasy must find someone else. After a brief period of grieving, let's head around the rest of ESPN Insider's fantasy football content.
Jay Cutler, QB, Chicago Bears
Believe it or not, Cutler is just one point behind Tom Brady through four weeks. Not only that, but, as KC Joyner notes in Fantasy Foresight this week, things are only going to get better for the Vanderbilt product from a matchup standpoint. Certainly worth consideration.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 5, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Fantasy impact of Ellsbury deal
- Fantasy Football Week 14 QB rankings
- Daube: Week 13 fantasy trends
- Harris: Week 14 free-agent finds
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 5
LeSean McCoy is primed for a big week against a struggling Giants defense. Week 5 Rankings »
- Trust In Ben?
- Ben Roethlisberger is one of the most controversial players in the Week 14 rankings.
- Grab Crab
- ESPN's Christopher Harris lists some top waiver-wire targets for Week 14, including Michael Crabtree.
- Love For Hartline
- Looking at targets and other fantasy relevant data heading into Week 14.