Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 5
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Cleveland Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer came into our lives with a flash in Week 3, racking up 18 points in ESPN standard scoring that week and the next. But he went out like some other young guns in a blaze of glory.
The ACL tear he suffered in the Week 5 game against the Buffalo Bills means those who had won the lottery with him in fantasy must find someone else. After a brief period of grieving, let's head around the rest of ESPN Insider's fantasy football content.
Jay Cutler, QB, Chicago Bears
Believe it or not, Cutler is just one point behind Tom Brady through four weeks. Not only that, but, as KC Joyner notes in Fantasy Foresight this week, things are only going to get better for the Vanderbilt product from a matchup standpoint. Certainly worth consideration.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 5, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Hoops Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Carpenter: Roto strategy: Managing games played
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 5
LeSean McCoy is primed for a big week against a struggling Giants defense. Week 5 Rankings »
- TE 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the TE position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?