Fantasy Future Rankings: Week 5
What to make of Le'Veon Bell's debut and Jordan Cameron's hot start
Stop using past performance to evaluate fantasy players. Start using the future. Each week, numberFire will provide updated projections for future fantasy points through Week 17. To go with the numbers, Field Yates will provide analysis on what the numbers reveal. Fantasy players have a new resource to evaluate trades and roster moves: The Fantasy Future Rankings.
There's not much to cheer about in Pittsburgh these days, as the Steelers stumbled in London against the then-winless Minnesota Vikings in Week 4, pushing their record to 0-4 for the first time since 1968.
The defense has been unable to hang its hat on something that previously was a staple: The Steelers are the only team in the NFL not to force a turnover this season.
The bye week provides a chance for the Steelers to take a step back and figure out how to fix what thus far hasn't worked.
If there was a silver lining in Sunday's defeat -- supposing such a thing exists in the NFL -- it was the performance of rookie running back Le'Veon Bell, making his NFL debut after missing time due to a Lisfranc injury.
The attempts and yardage numbers don't blow you away -- just 57 yards on 16 carries -- but Bell did find the end zone twice, finally showing signs of life for a Pittsburgh backfield that had been uninspiring.
To see the rest of the fantasy future rankings and which players have the most value to the end of the season, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Hard Count: Make choices you can live with
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate for Week 16
- Week 16 flex ranks: Trust your Bears
- Kaiser: More playing time, more value
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 5
LeSean McCoy is primed for a big week against a struggling Giants defense. Week 5 Rankings »
- It's A Question Of Trust
- Week 16 fantasy football rankings
- Dare You Sit Brees?
- Christopher Harris discusses why it's best to trust your instincts in any one-week scenario.
- And So It's Come To This?
- Matthew Berry had almost lost hope, but it springs eternal, even for fans of a Washington franchise in disarray.
- Nike Men's Pittsburgh Steelers Black Sideline 2013 Preseason Performance Polo Shirt