Players with best scoring chances
Le'Veon Bell, Alshon Jeffery among players on the rise following Week 4
With a quarter of the 2013 NFL season in the books, we're beginning to get a very good idea of which players will pace the league in touchdowns at season's end. To achieve this, we'll be taking our weekly look at our alternative to red zone data: opportunity-adjusted touchdowns (oTD).
If you're new to the stat, be sure to check out our introduction to rushing and receiving oTD. The oTD metric weighs every carry/target and converts the data into one number that indicates a player's scoring opportunity.
To read more of the fantasy football players who have the best chance to score in NFL Week 5, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Football Week 14 QB rankings
- Cockcroft: Fantasy impact of Ellsbury deal
- Week 14 ranks reaction: Trust Alex Smith?
- Cregan: Hidden gems via usage rate, PER, minutes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 5
LeSean McCoy is primed for a big week against a struggling Giants defense. Week 5 Rankings »
- Can Ben Come Up Big?
- Ben Roethlisberger is one of the most controversial players in the Week 14 rankings.
- Grab Crab
- ESPN's Christopher Harris lists some top waiver-wire targets for Week 14, including Michael Crabtree.
- Love For Hartline
- Looking at targets and other fantasy relevant data heading into Week 14.