Players with best scoring chances
Le'Veon Bell, Alshon Jeffery among players on the rise following Week 4
With a quarter of the 2013 NFL season in the books, we're beginning to get a very good idea of which players will pace the league in touchdowns at season's end. To achieve this, we'll be taking our weekly look at our alternative to red zone data: opportunity-adjusted touchdowns (oTD).
If you're new to the stat, be sure to check out our introduction to rushing and receiving oTD. The oTD metric weighs every carry/target and converts the data into one number that indicates a player's scoring opportunity.
To read more of the fantasy football players who have the best chance to score in NFL Week 5, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Stolen base strategy
- Tardy: Hoops Forecaster for March 17-23
- Sleeper stolen base options for 2014
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 22
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 5
LeSean McCoy is primed for a big week against a struggling Giants defense. Week 5 Rankings »
- What's The Catch?
- Christopher Harris provides a fantasy takeaway from the latest NFL transactions.
- After Further Review ...
- Christopher Harris breaks down Keenan Allen and discusses expectations for 2014.
- Offseason Focus
- Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz preview the NFC South and West for 2014.