Players with best scoring chances
Le'Veon Bell, Alshon Jeffery among players on the rise following Week 4
With a quarter of the 2013 NFL season in the books, we're beginning to get a very good idea of which players will pace the league in touchdowns at season's end. To achieve this, we'll be taking our weekly look at our alternative to red zone data: opportunity-adjusted touchdowns (oTD).
If you're new to the stat, be sure to check out our introduction to rushing and receiving oTD. The oTD metric weighs every carry/target and converts the data into one number that indicates a player's scoring opportunity.
To read more of the fantasy football players who have the best chance to score in NFL Week 5, become an Insider today.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McCormick: Sixers who gain value after Wroten's injury
- Carpenter: Guards, small forwards who block shots
- Kaiser: Injury fill-in production
- McKitish: Fantasy hoops weekly dish
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 5
LeSean McCoy is primed for a big week against a struggling Giants defense. Week 5 Rankings »
- WR 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the WR position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?