Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 4
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
- AP Photo Are Marshawn Lynch and Dwayne Bowe must-start fantasy players this weekend?Bit of a mess for the St. Louis Rams on Thursday night, as they were unable to put up the kind of points on the San Francisco 49ers' defense that others had in previous weeks. Or maybe, the Niners' D just finally woke up and this is what we should expect moving forward. Either way, let's take a tour around the very best tidbits the Insider fantasy football experts have to offer.
Top tipsBrian Hoyer, QB, Cleveland Browns
Hoyer was surprisingly good as the Week 3 starter in Cleveland, helping to knock a sizable number of entrants out of Eliminator leagues, and putting up 18 points in ESPN standard scoring in the process. Nevertheless, Eric Karabell isn't ready to call him a legit fantasy starter yet.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 4, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 4
With two top quarterbacks on bye, Philip Rivers ranks among the more capable available fill-in options. Week 4 Rankings
- ...While The Iron's Not Hot
- Matt Williamson lists his favorite buy-low trade targets for dynasty leagues.
- Should You Run The Risk?
- Christopher Harris breaks down DeMarco Murray and discusses his expectations for 2014.
- Offseason Focus
- The Fantasy Focus crew previews the NFC East and North for 2014.