Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 4
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Top tipsBrian Hoyer, QB, Cleveland Browns
Hoyer was surprisingly good as the Week 3 starter in Cleveland, helping to knock a sizable number of entrants out of Eliminator leagues, and putting up 18 points in ESPN standard scoring in the process. Nevertheless, Eric Karabell isn't ready to call him a legit fantasy starter yet.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 4, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Harris: Week 15 free-agent finds
- Carpenter: Keep eye on Asik
- Open Ice: Deep goalie thoughts
- Karabell: 2013 rankings update finale
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 4
With two top quarterbacks on bye, Philip Rivers ranks among the more capable available fill-in options. Week 4 Rankings
- Picking Up The Pieces
- ESPN's Christopher Harris lists some top waiver-wire targets for Week 15, including Toby Gerhart.
- Catching On
- Eric Karabell updates his 2013 year-to-end rankings, by position and overall.
- Big Hurts
- Updates on many notable injuries across the league, including big names.