Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 4
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Top tipsBrian Hoyer, QB, Cleveland Browns
Hoyer was surprisingly good as the Week 3 starter in Cleveland, helping to knock a sizable number of entrants out of Eliminator leagues, and putting up 18 points in ESPN standard scoring in the process. Nevertheless, Eric Karabell isn't ready to call him a legit fantasy starter yet.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 4, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Karabell: Top fantasy prospects for 2015
- McCormick: Sixers who gain value after Wroten's injury
- Carpenter: Guards, small forwards who block shots
- Kaiser: Injury fill-in production
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 4
With two top quarterbacks on bye, Philip Rivers ranks among the more capable available fill-in options. Week 4 Rankings
- TE 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the TE position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?