Fantasy Future Rankings: Week 4
Will the current trends continue with Julian Edelman and Dwayne Bowe?
Stop using past performance to evaluate fantasy players. Start using the future. Each week, numberFire will provide updated projections for future fantasy points through Week 17. To go with the numbers, Field Yates will provide analysis on what the numbers reveal. Fantasy players have a new resource to evaluate trades and roster moves: The Fantasy Future Rankings.
And while Jones trails only Johnson, Marshall and A.J. Green among wide receivers in numberFire's TPS rankings (which measures a player's value for the remainder of the season), Edelman is buried beneath Roddy White, Eddie Royal and Mike Williams, a trio that has combined for 30 catches thus far.
The question now becomes, what more does Edelman have to do to prove his worth?
The truth is, it's not what more Edelman has to do, but more the way that he does it that limits his TPS.
To see the rest of the fantasy future rankings and which players have the most value to the end of the season, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Berry: Fantasy facts, stats and advice in handy list form
- Karabell: Team-by-team RB outlook
- 2014 fantasy football sleepers, busts, breakouts
- Crawford: Top 10 fantasy 3B prospects
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 4
With two top quarterbacks on bye, Philip Rivers ranks among the more capable available fill-in options. Week 4 Rankings
- TMR's Top 10s
- Matthew Berry itemizes key fantasy football stats, facts and draft advice into 10 tidy lists of 10, including top fantasy football team names as submitted by you!
- Team-By-Team RB Outlook
- Eric Karabell takes a look at all 32 teams' RB situations, in terms of fantasy value.
- Fantasy Football Draft Kit
- Rankings, more