Fantasy Future Rankings: Week 4
Will the current trends continue with Julian Edelman and Dwayne Bowe?
Stop using past performance to evaluate fantasy players. Start using the future. Each week, numberFire will provide updated projections for future fantasy points through Week 17. To go with the numbers, Field Yates will provide analysis on what the numbers reveal. Fantasy players have a new resource to evaluate trades and roster moves: The Fantasy Future Rankings.
And while Jones trails only Johnson, Marshall and A.J. Green among wide receivers in numberFire's TPS rankings (which measures a player's value for the remainder of the season), Edelman is buried beneath Roddy White, Eddie Royal and Mike Williams, a trio that has combined for 30 catches thus far.
The question now becomes, what more does Edelman have to do to prove his worth?
The truth is, it's not what more Edelman has to do, but more the way that he does it that limits his TPS.
To see the rest of the fantasy future rankings and which players have the most value to the end of the season, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Carpenter: Big men who can produce 3s, steals
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Jan. 26-Feb. 1
- Kaiser: Players to rise with a teammate's trade
- Kaiser: Fantasy impact of Kobe Bryant's injury
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 4
With two top quarterbacks on bye, Philip Rivers ranks among the more capable available fill-in options. Week 4 Rankings
- WR 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the WR position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?