Fantasy Future Rankings: Week 4
Will the current trends continue with Julian Edelman and Dwayne Bowe?
- AP Photo/Elise AmendolaJulian Edelman is tied for the league lead in catches (27) thus far this season.
Stop using past performance to evaluate fantasy players. Start using the future. Each week, numberFire will provide updated projections for future fantasy points through Week 17. To go with the numbers, Field Yates will provide analysis on what the numbers reveal. Fantasy players have a new resource to evaluate trades and roster moves: The Fantasy Future Rankings.
And while Jones trails only Johnson, Marshall and A.J. Green among wide receivers in numberFire's TPS rankings (which measures a player's value for the remainder of the season), Edelman is buried beneath Roddy White, Eddie Royal and Mike Williams, a trio that has combined for 30 catches thus far.
The question now becomes, what more does Edelman have to do to prove his worth?
The truth is, it's not what more Edelman has to do, but more the way that he does it that limits his TPS.
To see the rest of the fantasy future rankings and which players have the most value to the end of the season, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 4
With two top quarterbacks on bye, Philip Rivers ranks among the more capable available fill-in options. Week 4 Rankings
- ...While The Iron's Not Hot
- Matt Williamson lists his favorite buy-low trade targets for dynasty leagues.
- Should You Run The Risk?
- Christopher Harris breaks down DeMarco Murray and discusses his expectations for 2014.
- Offseason Focus
- The Fantasy Focus crew previews the NFC East and North for 2014.
- Photo File Detroit Lions Calvin Johnson Framed Photo