Players with best scoring chances
Arian Foster and Calvin Johnson likely to hit pay dirt in Week 4?
Statheads love a good sample size.
With three weeks of the 2013 NFL season in the books, we're starting to get one. Wednesday, we'll be taking our weekly look at our alternative to red zone data: opportunity-adjusted touchdowns.
If you're new to the stat, be sure to check out our introduction to rushing and receiving oTD. The oTD metric weighs every carry/target and converts the data into one number that indicates a player's scoring opportunity.
To read more of the fantasy football players who have the best chance to score in NFL Week 4, become an Insider today.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Fantasy stars, disappointments
- Joyner: Top 40 fantasy keepers for 2015
- Kaiser: Fantasy impact of Josh Smith'€™s release
- Four Downs: Andrew Luck disappoints
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 4
With two top quarterbacks on bye, Philip Rivers ranks among the more capable available fill-in options. Week 4 Rankings
- Fantasy Fallout
- Tristan H. Cockcroft discusses the most notable fantasy occurrences from Week 16.
- Sunday Recap
- Eric Karabell has Sunday's fantasy highlights and lowlights (Andrew Luck).
- Top Keepers For 2015
- KC Joyner lists his top-40 keeper targets for the 2015 fantasy football season.