Players with best scoring chances
Arian Foster and Calvin Johnson likely to hit pay dirt in Week 4?
Statheads love a good sample size.
With three weeks of the 2013 NFL season in the books, we're starting to get one. Wednesday, we'll be taking our weekly look at our alternative to red zone data: opportunity-adjusted touchdowns.
If you're new to the stat, be sure to check out our introduction to rushing and receiving oTD. The oTD metric weighs every carry/target and converts the data into one number that indicates a player's scoring opportunity.
To read more of the fantasy football players who have the best chance to score in NFL Week 4, become an Insider today.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Injury fill-in production
- McKitish: Fantasy hoops weekly dish
- Fantasy hockey: Top 250 rankings
- Cregan: Revisiting true shooting percentage
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 4
With two top quarterbacks on bye, Philip Rivers ranks among the more capable available fill-in options. Week 4 Rankings
- WR 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the WR position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?