Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 3
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Michael Vick, QB, Philadelphia Eagles
For a strong take on the subject, we turn to Tim Hasselbeck. Despite the rough outing Thursday, Hasselbeck still sees Vick as a top-10 QB for the season, and with a possibility of finishing in the top five. In other words, stand by your man -- especially given the fact that you probably snagged him as your backup.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 3, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Hoops Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Carpenter: Roto strategy: Managing games played
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 3
Calvin Johnson is the clear No. 1 wide receiver as he faces off against a struggling and overmatched Redskins secondary.
Week 3 Rankings »
- TE 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the TE position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?