Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 3
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Michael Vick, QB, Philadelphia Eagles
For a strong take on the subject, we turn to Tim Hasselbeck. Despite the rough outing Thursday, Hasselbeck still sees Vick as a top-10 QB for the season, and with a possibility of finishing in the top five. In other words, stand by your man -- especially given the fact that you probably snagged him as your backup.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 3, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Week 14 sneaky pickups
- Hard Count: Best, worst defensive matchups
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate for Week 14
- Fantasy Football Week 14 QB rankings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 3
Calvin Johnson is the clear No. 1 wide receiver as he faces off against a struggling and overmatched Redskins secondary.
Week 3 Rankings »
- Getting Defensive
- Christopher Harris has seven key storylines for Week 14's action.
- Can Ben Come Up Big?
- Ben Roethlisberger is one of the most controversial players in the Week 14 rankings.
- I Still Love RG III
- Despite the Redskins' struggles, there's still reason to like what Griffin can offer.