Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 3
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Michael Vick, QB, Philadelphia Eagles
For a strong take on the subject, we turn to Tim Hasselbeck. Despite the rough outing Thursday, Hasselbeck still sees Vick as a top-10 QB for the season, and with a possibility of finishing in the top five. In other words, stand by your man -- especially given the fact that you probably snagged him as your backup.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 3, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Harris: Day 2 free-agency roundup
- Harris: Day 1 free-agency roundup
- Cockcroft: Punting batting average strategy
- Carpenter: Filling category gaps
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 3
Calvin Johnson is the clear No. 1 wide receiver as he faces off against a struggling and overmatched Redskins secondary.
Week 3 Rankings »
- After Further Review ...
- Christopher Harris breaks down Keenan Allen and discusses expectations for 2014.
- Change For The Better?
- Christopher Harris provides a fantasy takeaway from the latest NFL transactions.
- Offseason Focus
- Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz preview the NFC South and West for 2014.