Richardson now in fantasy elite?
A trade to Indianapolis should improve his fantasy stock considerably
Richardson's fantasy football owners are hoping the move from Cleveland to Indianapolis can do the same thing for his fantasy scoring prospects.
Will that be the case? Can Richardson make the jump to become an upper-tier fantasy RB1?
The metric/game-tape analyses from 2011 to 2013 (including his senior season at Alabama) are pretty emphatic in their findings.
To see how much this trade can help Trent Richardson's fantasy stock, sign up for Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Stolen base strategy
- Tardy: Hoops Forecaster for March 17-23
- Sleeper stolen base options for 2014
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 22
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 3
Calvin Johnson is the clear No. 1 wide receiver as he faces off against a struggling and overmatched Redskins secondary.
Week 3 Rankings »
- What's The Catch?
- Christopher Harris provides a fantasy takeaway from the latest NFL transactions.
- After Further Review ...
- Christopher Harris breaks down Keenan Allen and discusses expectations for 2014.
- Offseason Focus
- Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz preview the NFC South and West for 2014.
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Indianapolis Colts Trent Richardson #34