Richardson now in fantasy elite?
A trade to Indianapolis should improve his fantasy stock considerably
Richardson's fantasy football owners are hoping the move from Cleveland to Indianapolis can do the same thing for his fantasy scoring prospects.
Will that be the case? Can Richardson make the jump to become an upper-tier fantasy RB1?
The metric/game-tape analyses from 2011 to 2013 (including his senior season at Alabama) are pretty emphatic in their findings.
To see how much this trade can help Trent Richardson's fantasy stock, sign up for Insider today.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Hoops Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Carpenter: Roto strategy: Managing games played
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 3
Calvin Johnson is the clear No. 1 wide receiver as he faces off against a struggling and overmatched Redskins secondary.
Week 3 Rankings »
- TE 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the TE position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Indianapolis Colts Trent Richardson #34