Richardson now in fantasy elite?
A trade to Indianapolis should improve his fantasy stock considerably
- Ron Schwane/USA TODAY SportsTrent Richardson's fantasy owners should be all smiles after his trade to the Colts.
Richardson's fantasy football owners are hoping the move from Cleveland to Indianapolis can do the same thing for his fantasy scoring prospects.
Will that be the case? Can Richardson make the jump to become an upper-tier fantasy RB1?
The metric/game-tape analyses from 2011 to 2013 (including his senior season at Alabama) are pretty emphatic in their findings.
To see how much this trade can help Trent Richardson's fantasy stock, sign up for Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 3
Calvin Johnson is the clear No. 1 wide receiver as he faces off against a struggling and overmatched Redskins secondary.
Week 3 Rankings »
- ...While The Iron's Not Hot
- Matt Williamson lists his favorite buy-low trade targets for dynasty leagues.
- Should You Run The Risk?
- Christopher Harris breaks down DeMarco Murray and discusses his expectations for 2014.
- Offseason Focus
- The Fantasy Focus crew previews the NFC East and North for 2014.
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Indianapolis Colts Trent Richardson #34