Players with best scoring chances
Fantasy players with most TD opportunities through first two weeks
Week 2 of the NFL season is in the books, which means it's time to take a look at our alternative to red zone data -- opportunity-adjusted touchdowns -- through 32 regular-season games.
To read more about the fantasy football players with the best scoring chances, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Harris: Day 1 free-agency roundup
- Cockcroft: Punting batting average strategy
- Carpenter: Filling category gaps
- Stock Watch: Wood up; Davis down
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 3
Calvin Johnson is the clear No. 1 wide receiver as he faces off against a struggling and overmatched Redskins secondary.
Week 3 Rankings »
- Backfield Changes
- Christopher Harris provides a fantasy takeaway from the first day of free-agent signings.
- Offseason Focus
- Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz preview the NFC South and West for 2014.
- ...While The Iron's Not Hot
- Matt Williamson lists his favorite buy-low trade targets for dynasty leagues.