Players with best scoring chances
Fantasy players with most TD opportunities through first two weeks
Week 2 of the NFL season is in the books, which means it's time to take a look at our alternative to red zone data -- opportunity-adjusted touchdowns -- through 32 regular-season games.
To read more about the fantasy football players with the best scoring chances, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McCormick: Sixers who gain value after Wroten's injury
- Carpenter: Guards, small forwards who block shots
- Kaiser: Injury fill-in production
- McKitish: Fantasy hoops weekly dish
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 3
Calvin Johnson is the clear No. 1 wide receiver as he faces off against a struggling and overmatched Redskins secondary.
Week 3 Rankings »
- WR 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the WR position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?