Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 2
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
Onward, then, to our weekly roundup of the best fantasy football advice our Insider writers have to offer. Here's a look at which players to start, which ones to sit, which ones to pick up and which ones to drop. In addition, we'll have a look at a big question heading into the weekend.
Michael Vick, QB, Philadelphia Eagles
The new Chip Kelly offense was all the rage after it was on display for a national television audience on "Monday Night Football" this week, and now folks are wondering whether Vick is a must-start every week in every fantasy format. Well, Eric Karabell doesn't think that's necessarily the case; he has Vick outside the top 12 in his rankings this week, noting that the Virginia Tech product is brittle and is going to continue to take a lot of punishment given the team's offensive style.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 2, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Stolen base strategy
- Tardy: Hoops Forecaster for March 17-23
- Sleeper stolen base options for 2014
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 22
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 2
After a wild opener, what can you expect from your fantasy team in Week 2 as an encore?
Week 2 Rankings »
- What's The Catch?
- Christopher Harris provides a fantasy takeaway from the latest NFL transactions.
- After Further Review ...
- Christopher Harris breaks down Keenan Allen and discusses expectations for 2014.
- Offseason Focus
- Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz preview the NFC South and West for 2014.
- Photo File Houston Texans Arian Foster Framed Photo