Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 1
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
It was so successful last season that we ran a Cheat Sheet for drafts this preseason, and, with the 2013 season kicking off, we're going to hit you with our weekly Cheat Sheet every week of this season, too.
To review, each week we'll have advice on which players to start, which ones to sit, which ones to pick up and which ones to drop; the four major food groups of the fantasy football world, culled from our experts here at ESPN Insider. In addition, we'll have a look at a big question of the week as we prepare for the action on Sunday and Monday. But enough of the preamble, let's get to it.
Cam Newton, QB, Carolina Panthers
Concerned about Cam facing the vaunted Seattle Seahawks' defense? Don't be: Our Eric Karabell has him in the top 10 QBs in his personal rankings. Remember, the Seahawks are certainly good on D, but Cam is pretty good himself.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 1, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Stolen base strategy
- Tardy: Hoops Forecaster for March 17-23
- Karabell: Sleeper stolen base options for 2014
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 22
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 1
Get your season off to a good start with help from our rankings, projections and more!
Week 1 Rankings »
- What's The Catch?
- Christopher Harris provides a fantasy takeaway from the latest NFL transactions.
- After Further Review ...
- Christopher Harris breaks down Keenan Allen and discusses expectations for 2014.
- Offseason Focus
- Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz preview the NFC South and West for 2014.