Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 1
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
It was so successful last season that we ran a Cheat Sheet for drafts this preseason, and, with the 2013 season kicking off, we're going to hit you with our weekly Cheat Sheet every week of this season, too.
To review, each week we'll have advice on which players to start, which ones to sit, which ones to pick up and which ones to drop; the four major food groups of the fantasy football world, culled from our experts here at ESPN Insider. In addition, we'll have a look at a big question of the week as we prepare for the action on Sunday and Monday. But enough of the preamble, let's get to it.
Cam Newton, QB, Carolina Panthers
Concerned about Cam facing the vaunted Seattle Seahawks' defense? Don't be: Our Eric Karabell has him in the top 10 QBs in his personal rankings. Remember, the Seahawks are certainly good on D, but Cam is pretty good himself.
To read more fantasy advice, including which players you should start and which you should avoid in Week 1, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Carpenter: Big men who can produce 3s, steals
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Jan. 26-Feb. 1
- Kaiser: Players to rise with a teammate's trade
- Kaiser: Fantasy impact of Kobe Bryant's injury
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 1
Get your season off to a good start with help from our rankings, projections and more!
Week 1 Rankings »
- WR 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the WR position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?