Top 10 undervalued fantasy WRs
Dez Bryant among players who should be drafted higher
The wide receiver position is second only to quarterback in terms of quality fantasy football depth this year. This fact moves wideouts down on the draft-day priority list for fantasy owners but in some cases it is causing players to fall below their actual value level.
This fourth part of a four-part series -- the first three parts can be accessed by clicking on the links above -- aims to assist fantasy owners to take advantage of this situation by identifying the 10 most undervalued wide receivers.
1. Dez Bryant
Current ESPN Live Draft ADP: 18.2
Current ESPN Live Draft positional rank: No. 3
The Football Scientist (TFS) positional rank: No. 2
Adrian Peterson won the 2012 MVP award because of his phenomenal performance in the last eight games of the year, but Bryant actually gave him a run for his money in terms of having an amazing second half of the season. Bryant racked up a 12.0 YPA in that time frame and put up 142 fantasy points. Prorate that point total over a 16-game campaign and it equals a QB1-like 284 points.
To read the rest of KC Joyner's list of undervalued fantasy WRs, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
- Karabell: Top fantasy prospects for 2015
- McCormick: Sixers who gain value after Wroten's injury
- Carpenter: Guards, small forwards who block shots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT KIT
The 2013 fantasy football season is almost here. Start preparing for your draft with our rankings, projections, profiles and more! Draft Kit »
MORE DRAFT KIT CONTENT
- TE 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the TE position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?