Bush's underrated fantasy value
Why the Detroit running back is a great pick in fantasy this season
As essential as those figures are, in more than a few instances the most valuable draft pick is one that brings RB1/WR1/QB1 performance with a much lower pick on draft day.
Using this barometer, there is a strong case to be made that Reggie Bush is vastly underrated and has the potential to be the most valuable player in fantasy football this season.
Bush had 159 points last year, which ranked 14th among running backs and placed him only 31 points away from a top-10 ranking at that position. This means he was roughly two points per game away from being a true RB1 and thus has to improve only by a reasonable amount to become a top-flight fantasy starter.
To read more about why Reggie Bush is so undervalued in fantasy football this season, sign up for Insider today.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Hoops Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Carpenter: Roto strategy: Managing games played
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT KIT
The 2013 fantasy football season is almost here. Start preparing for your draft with our rankings, projections, profiles and more! Draft Kit »
MORE DRAFT KIT CONTENT
- TE 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the TE position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?