Potential 2013 WR keeper picks
Fantasy Foresight: Are Julio Jones, Dez Bryant and Wes Welker keepers?
This week that trend will extend to wide receivers (with some tight end names thrown in for good measure).
Jones and White are both elite pass-catchers in many ways, but the issue in determining whether either is worth a valuable keeper slot boils down to if either can be trusted to generate significant point totals on a week-to-week basis.
To help figure this out, let's start by looking at their weekly point totals and gauge whether or not those marks are at the level of a quality start (defined as 7 points) or in the range of a double-digit start.
To see which wide receivers and tight ends could be 2013 keepers, plus get access to all of Insider's NFL coverage, sign up today.
Fantasy Football Week 16
Adrian Peterson and Calvin Johnson both have NFL single-season records in their sights. Can they also give your team a fantasy title while chasing individual glory?
Fantasy Football Tools• Week 16 Projections
• Roster Advisor
• 2012 Scoring Leaders | Points Against
• Most Added/Dropped (Past 7 days)
• NFL Nation blog
• Week 16 fantasy inactives | Full inactives list
Week 16 Rankings
• Harris: The Hard Count
• Berry: Week 16 Love/Hate list
• Carpenter: Gridiron Challenge preview
• Cockcroft: Consistency Ratings
• Harris: Free-agent finds for Week 16
• Harris: Instant Impressions from Week 15
Bell Injury Blog
• Karabell: Four Downs from Sunday's games
• Kavanagh: Week 16 cheat sheet
• Karabell: Sneaky pickups
• Karabell: Week 16 flex rankings
• Karabell: Week 16 rankings reaction
• Pro FB Focus: Spiller being misused
• Football Outsiders: Good/bad matchups
• Karabell: Top 10 fantasy MVP candidates
• Joyner: Potential 2013 keeper WRs
• Goal-Line Grid: Through Week 15
• Karabell: Four Downs -- Week 15 recap
• Mon. Focus: Week 16 recap
• Fri. Focus: Week 16 preview
• Thu. Focus: Berry explains his ranks
• Underground: D. Williams, Amendola
• Wed. Focus: Latest updates, Hard Justice
• Tue. Focus: MNF recap, injury updates
• Mon. Focus: Week 15 recap
• Friday, 11:15 a.m. ET: Stephania Bell
• Thursday, 3 p.m. ET: KC Joyner
• Thursday, 2 p.m. ET: Matthew Berry
• Thursday, 11 a.m. ET: Christopher Harris
• Wednesday, 3 p.m. ET: Eric Karabell
• Tuesday, 3 p.m. ET: Stephania Bell
• Tuesday, 11 a.m. ET: AJ Mass
• Monday, 11 a.m. ET: Tristan H. Cockcroft