Note: This article was updated on Monday, August 25.
Picture this: It's draft day. You thought you had your next pick planned, but the team selecting in front of you snagged your guy. With time running out, you panic and select somebody -- but not the guy you wanted, and definitely not the guy who would have best helped your team.
This is where Insider's fantasy football draft cheat sheet comes in. More than just a list of the top players at every position (although it has that, too), it brings together all of the best analysis from Insider's fantasy experts to help win your league, including:
• Mel Kiper's top-rated rookies and sleeper targets
• Tim Hasselbeck on his must-have and must-avoid players
• KC Joyner's most undervalued and overvalued players at each position
• Eric Karabell's breakout picks at quarterback, running back and wide receiver
• Karabell's "Do not draft" list of guys he'll avoid selecting this season
• Field Yates on players who will benefit (or falter) following scheme changes
• Matt Williamson's list of players on the rise, and players on the decline
• Pro Football Focus writer Mike Clay's top 10 future fantasy football stars, plus players primed to score more or fewer TDs in 2014
• A printable, one-sheet PDF with all the information in one place
This file will be updated regularly from now through the start of the season, so you'll have the latest info and analysis no matter when you draft.
Here it is: Insider's fantasy football draft cheat sheet for the 2014 season.