Buy-low dynasty trade targets
Players coming off down years could prove steals in right deal
Succeeding in dynasty fantasy football is all about knowing your assets and selling high at the right time. And of course, buying low. The stock value of players and draft picks can change dramatically and it isn't uncommon for an asset to fall out of favor despite still carrying significant long-term value.
Below are some names that I am buying right now -- at the right price of course. By that, I mean I am offering something in the range of a third-round rookie pick, or more likely, I am getting another owner to "throw in" one of these players to complete a bigger deal we have in the works. These players are somewhat cold properties right now, but have more upside than many might realize. It is time to buy low on the following:
Locker has very questionable accuracy, is injured far too often and hasn't quite progressed as the Titans would have hoped. But, when on the field, he was a noticeably improved player last season. His talent is superb, with arm strength and great wheels, a huge key for fantasy success.
To read the rest of Matt Williamson's buy-low dynasty league trade targets, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
- Karabell: Top fantasy prospects for 2015
- McCormick: Sixers who gain value after Wroten's injury
- Carpenter: Guards, small forwards who block shots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- TE 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the TE position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?